There are countless stores and shops that provide senior citizen deals when you ask for them. Some outlets only offer discounts for seniors on certain days, some happen only once a month, and the age of eligibility tends to differ based on the shop.
If you’re unsure, ask any staff member and they’ll be happy to tell you if they offer one or not. You can also look for stores that offer senior discounts when you shop online and enjoy privileges right from the comfort of your home. Here are some stores that offer senior discounts!
- Kohls – 15% discount on Wednesdays for those aged 60 and over
- Banana Republic – 10% discount for those aged 50 and over
- Ross – 10% discount on Tuesdays
- Marshall’s – 10% discount on Tuesdays
- Stein Mart – 20% discount on clearance items on the first Monday of every month for those aged 55 and over
- Dress Barn – 10% discount on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for those aged 62 and over
- Goodwill – 10-20% discounts
- Walgreens – special Seniors Day held once a month: 20% discount for those aged 55 and over with a Rewards card membership and 10% discount when shopping online